Saturday, 29 August 2009

Colonial Michilimackinac

This is a promo film for the reconstructed fort and trading post. It's the kind of place we Europeans imagine when we think of a colonial fort - a log stockade that sort of thing. It started life around 1715 when it was a French fort that went under British control after the SYW. It was abandoned in favour of a stone fort in 1781.

No comments:

Post a Comment