Back in 1999 we did a Plains of Abraham event which inspired this photo by John Norris which got on the cover of Skirmish magazine. As I mentioned before, NFO&E - the UK f&i group are doing an event at Westerham, Kent - the boyhood home of Wolfe for the weekend of the 250th anniversary of his death - 12th/13th September. I'd like to say 'see you there' but I will be in France that weekend...no trouble guessing as to where my sympathies lie!Tuesday, 11 August 2009
Death of Wolfe
Back in 1999 we did a Plains of Abraham event which inspired this photo by John Norris which got on the cover of Skirmish magazine. As I mentioned before, NFO&E - the UK f&i group are doing an event at Westerham, Kent - the boyhood home of Wolfe for the weekend of the 250th anniversary of his death - 12th/13th September. I'd like to say 'see you there' but I will be in France that weekend...no trouble guessing as to where my sympathies lie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
St Malo drill
At Fort de Petit Bé two Compagnies franches de la Marine units, one the le Lys sous l'Erable, based in France, and the other Garnison ...
-
Our colonial Marine unit gets some last minute instruction before going to fight the British. Pinterest for more.
-
From Don's Facebook page. The incident depicts Two Kettles Together loading a musket for her wounded husband Honyere Tehawenkarogwen ...
No comments:
Post a Comment