Read his wiki here. About time someone made a movie about him. I would watch it. Any novels about him?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
From Don's Facebook page. The incident depicts Two Kettles Together loading a musket for her wounded husband Honyere Tehawenkarogwen ...
-
One of the best resources for the appearance of troops during the Revolution are the Von Germann drawings. Friedrich von Germann was a capta...

The best novel I’ve read about JB is Allen W Eckerts THE WILDERNESS WAR. It takes you from his birth to the end of the AWI and the relocation of most of the Six Nations to Ontario. Also the movie Broken Chain stars Eric Schweig as Joseph and Pierce Bronson as Sir William Johnson. I live in Brantford Ontario, named after Joseph Brant and on land awarded to him and the Iroquois as compensation for lands lost in New York after the Revolution so both these titles are at the library as local history.
ReplyDeleteBeen enjoying your blog for the better part of a decade now, thank you kindly for many hours of interesting reading.
Stephen Fox
Thank you for visiting Stephen. Also thanks for the kind comment
ReplyDelete