This was shown in France I think recently - sorry if you missed it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Today in 1755
The Battle of Lake George was fought on 8 September 1755, in the north of the Province of New York . [ 2 ] It was part of a campaign by th...
-
From Don's Facebook page. The incident depicts Two Kettles Together loading a musket for her wounded husband Honyere Tehawenkarogwen ...
-
https://www.gf9.com/Default.aspx?tabid=295&art_id=3070 Wargaming battles of the American war of independence While reading 'With Zea...
I'd like to see that programme, but I'd need subtitles!!
ReplyDeleteArrrgh ! I missed it ! Im' gonna have a look for an other diffusion... and ,heureusement there's an other diffusion from april 11th to the 14th at 7 pm. Unfortunately, I'll be on a 15 days course in the French Pyrennées.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the information Ralph.
Jeremiah.
Just in case : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyrenees
I was in it, spent six weeks filming in Pennsylvania. It is called The War that Made America.
ReplyDelete