Film of the British French and Indian war group and their guests the German based Oneida-Iroquois group in 2006.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
From Don's Facebook page. The incident depicts Two Kettles Together loading a musket for her wounded husband Honyere Tehawenkarogwen ...
-
One of the best resources for the appearance of troops during the Revolution are the Von Germann drawings. Friedrich von Germann was a capta...
Dear Sir,
ReplyDeleteThis is the most outstanding "hobby" film I've ever seen. Superior impressions, no spectacles, and it looks like combat!
cordially,
David Corbett
This is without a doubt the best I have seen so far, trust the English and Germans to put some authenticity and effort into it, just like our movies.
ReplyDeleteI actually found this one a long time ago, and did not post it because of the scene with the children and the British officer playing! He is pointing his musket at them!!! This is a definate NO NO. I don't care if they did do it 300 years ago, but I guess stupidity is timeless!
Still a dam good video.
Regards, Le Loup.