Wednesday, 3 February 2010

Northwest Passage tv series


OK - a bit more Americana from the era of Davy Crockett haircuts and so forth.
Based on the movie this series from 1958-9 starred Keith Larsen in the lead role.
I don't think this was shown in the UK but if you are a fan of this sort of thing then there is a 2 DVD set available which should surely fill the need.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Sir,
    I remember watching this series as a kid and re-playing it with my plastic flintlock. Thanks for posting!
    cordially,
    David Corbett

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Ralphus, I do not recall seeing this one in the UK in the 50s, and I was a fan of Davy Crocket and Daniel Boone!
    Le Loup.

    ReplyDelete

Waldeck 3rd Regiment

  Facebook Through living history, we interpret and teach the story of the German auxiliary troops who served alongside Crown forces during ...