You're in for a treat. Thomsomfeld has finished his diorama album depicting the attack on a frontier settlement during the French and Indian war with the settlers escaping into the haven of a log stockaded fort. Excellent work in photography modelling and research. All in 1/72 scale. Mostly conversions if not all. Nothing straight out of the box that I can see. I am staggered. This is a work of art - this whole project is excellent.
Saturday, 27 February 2010
Thomsomfeld's 'Escape'
You're in for a treat. Thomsomfeld has finished his diorama album depicting the attack on a frontier settlement during the French and Indian war with the settlers escaping into the haven of a log stockaded fort. Excellent work in photography modelling and research. All in 1/72 scale. Mostly conversions if not all. Nothing straight out of the box that I can see. I am staggered. This is a work of art - this whole project is excellent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
From Don's Facebook page. The incident depicts Two Kettles Together loading a musket for her wounded husband Honyere Tehawenkarogwen ...
-
https://www.gf9.com/Default.aspx?tabid=295&art_id=3070 Wargaming battles of the American war of independence While reading 'With Zea...
No comments:
Post a Comment