I have not seen this movie starring Jeff Daniels as George Washington and covering the events that result in the battle of Trenton but this clip looks interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
From Don's Facebook page. The incident depicts Two Kettles Together loading a musket for her wounded husband Honyere Tehawenkarogwen ...
-
One of the best resources for the appearance of troops during the Revolution are the Von Germann drawings. Friedrich von Germann was a capta...
Good find.
ReplyDeleteLe Loup.
Dear Somerset,
ReplyDeleteGood film overall and if I recall correctly, a bloody seen of killing Hessians! Marblehead Mariners are the heroes!
Daniels does a superb job and I don't know if I like him or Kelsey Grammer ("Benedict Arnold " film ), better as Washington.
What a horrible movie. I do not think the Americans just walked into Trenton's deserted (as seen in the clip) streets. Though Daniel's is a decent actor he is not Washington. What's with the huge Cap'n Crunch hat anyway? The Benedict Arnold film is worse than this. Sadly we'll never see the subject given the type of production it deserves. ~Gary
ReplyDelete