Someone who was a pioneer of interest in the French and Indian war was British military historian CCP Lawson. I imagine he was an influence on Ron Embleton. He did a lot of colour pictures of Rangers and the 60th and so on - I can't find any so if you have any send them to me and I'll put them up. Here is his Regiment de la Reine.
Monday, 25 October 2010
Cecil C P Lawson
Someone who was a pioneer of interest in the French and Indian war was British military historian CCP Lawson. I imagine he was an influence on Ron Embleton. He did a lot of colour pictures of Rangers and the 60th and so on - I can't find any so if you have any send them to me and I'll put them up. Here is his Regiment de la Reine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
From Don's Facebook page. The incident depicts Two Kettles Together loading a musket for her wounded husband Honyere Tehawenkarogwen ...
-
One of the best resources for the appearance of troops during the Revolution are the Von Germann drawings. Friedrich von Germann was a capta...
No comments:
Post a Comment