A film about making a period film about Cowpens and Tarleton etc. Good to watch in conjunction with the Patriot. I wrote about it here but I don't think we had the trailer before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stomping Freedom
Film Storyboard A new historical film titled "Stomping Freedom", produced by Caesar's Ford Theatre, Inc. and directed by Ka...
-
Our colonial Marine unit gets some last minute instruction before going to fight the British. Pinterest for more.
-
From Don's Facebook page. The incident depicts Two Kettles Together loading a musket for her wounded husband Honyere Tehawenkarogwen ...
Film reminds me of sitting up late with my wife late into the night as her contractions started watching it.It was a good film I recall.My daughter was born later that morning...
ReplyDeletegood memory - it is a good film
ReplyDeleteMark Sepanski I was filming in the movie Sweet Liberty (1986) for 8 days and I took my clothing off at the end in this picture
ReplyDelete