Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
White Plains 250th event details.
REV FEST 250
-
From Don's Facebook page. The incident depicts Two Kettles Together loading a musket for her wounded husband Honyere Tehawenkarogwen ...
-
Across the Ocean, Into Battle: German Soldiers, Families, and Communities in the American RevolutionHistorian Friederike Baer focuses our attention on the varied experiences of the German auxiliaries in the American Revolution. Between 17...

Check this out
ReplyDeletehttps://www.facebook.com/groups/107721976019705/
BTW great blog, I'm really enjoying it.
We played a couple of 15mm AWI Pensacola games last year using Sharp Practice rules.
ReplyDeleteFlick site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/6mmgaming/sets/72157634314749954/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/6mmgaming/sets/72157634307665477/
mark
good wargame Mark
ReplyDeleteI have a generic French army painted as French in Canada made from Revell SYW Austrians . I just need to print out Spanish flags, Ihave the Raid Havanna 1762, and plan to fight the Spanish sortie against the British battery outside El Morro
ReplyDeletehttp://miniaturasmilitaresalfonscanovas.blogspot.com.es/search/label/LA%20AMERICA%20ESPA%C3%91OLA?updated-max=2014-01-01T11:04:00-08:00&max-results=20&start=2&by-date=false
ReplyDeleteI have recently learned I have a Spanish ancestor who was with Galvez in Pensacola and I am learning all I can about this area and time period. Thanks so much for this graphic. Do you have a source for it? I found it on Pinterest which led me here.
ReplyDelete