Painting these figures by Armies in Plastic. I am not a great painter I admit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
From Don's Facebook page. The incident depicts Two Kettles Together loading a musket for her wounded husband Honyere Tehawenkarogwen ...
-
https://www.gf9.com/Default.aspx?tabid=295&art_id=3070 Wargaming battles of the American war of independence While reading 'With Zea...

nice
ReplyDeleteI got some of these figures to use for the French and Indian war but it will be a while before they get to the painting table and look as great as yours. You have done a fine job!
ReplyDeleteRegards, James
Thanks. It's been a while since I painted so a bit rusty
ReplyDeleteI’m painting these as well as the Rangers as Gage’s 80th. I’m currently at the ‘dip’ phase where I use a 1” flat brush to apply Minwax polyshads Antique Walnut to give the figures some depth. Appreciate the work you’re putting in on these figures. I also used Hat 7 Years War Prussians to add some variety to the groups. The Prussians are obviously a little off uniform-wise but close enough to pass muster on the tabletop.
ReplyDelete