Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
From Don's Facebook page. The incident depicts Two Kettles Together loading a musket for her wounded husband Honyere Tehawenkarogwen ...
-
One of the best resources for the appearance of troops during the Revolution are the Von Germann drawings. Friedrich von Germann was a capta...


Here is a video of the 2013 reenactment of the Battle of the Thames very near the actual battle site. (I'm at the far right flank of the US side, in a white summer roundabout and a red sergeant's sash. I can be seen briefly during the big volley.)
ReplyDeletehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fxc_EHzvnmM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fxc_EHzvnmM here is a video of the 2013 reenactment of the Battle of the Thames very near the actual site.(I can be seen briefly in the big US volley - White roundabout, red sergeant's sash, in the far left of the picture.)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the continuing superb postings.
ReplyDelete